How to check your result
Firstly, get a WAEC scratch card from either Banks, Post Offices, Authorized Dealers or any WAEC office.
NOTE:- There is no need for those that registered for 2014/2014 WAEC GCE to buy scratch card, because WAEC has already provided for both the PIN and Serial number. It is located at the bottom of your photo card. Now to check your result, visit WAEC site HERE
• Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your
7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate
number e.g. 4123456789)
• Click on Examination Year and choose 2014
• Select the Type of Examination NOV/DEC WASSCE (private)
• Enter the Card Serial Number found at the bottom of yout photo card or the reverse side of your Scratch card.
• Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your photo card/ scratch card
• Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up…