in

Lady dies in gas explosion after her phone rang close to a gas cylinder

lady-2

A phone-triggered gas explosion has killed Rotary Club president International, GRA, Osogbo Deputy Director, O-Ambulance, a State of Osun safety organisation, Olori Opeyemi Omobolawa Fola, has died as result of gas explosion in Osogbo.

The sad incident happened on Wednesday December 13, 2017. The trained senior nurse, was said to have gone to the popular Grace Gas, Osogbo, to refill her cylinder, when she suddenly had a call and brought out her phone from her pocket.

According to an eyewitness, the phone exploded instantly, set the woman and her car on fire, and flung the cylinder to a far distance.
Some others were also said to have been seriously injured as a result of the explosion.
She will be buried today, December 15th.

Written by General Chan

Blogger | Web Designer | Graphics Designer | C.E.O. naijalikerz.com & Chan MULTIMEDIA | 08187790503

Loading...

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Loading…

0

Comments

comments

sperm-motility-825×510-640×431

Be Careful! Your Jeans Could Be Killing Your Sperm

fwb1-600×338

How to have S*x with your friend without complications