6 years after his debut album, Nigerian music act Wande Coal is set to drop his sophomore. Here are 5 things you should know about the upcoming record.
1. It is titled ‘Wanted’ and it’s the first offering of Wande’s Black Diamond Records
2. It is Wande Coal’s 1st post Mo’hits/Mavin album.
3. The album is dropping 6 years after the release of Wande’s debut album, ‘Mushin to Mohits’.
4. Star Boy’s Maleek Berry produced most songs on the album at his London studio.
5. Some Nigerian celebs including comedian, Seyi Law and OAP Maria Okan have listened to the album and confirmed it’s dope….